Crime Stoppers of Southeast Texas was established on November 1, 1981. Since its inception, the program has received over 14,000 tips resulting in over 3,000 arrests, nearly 6,000 cases cleared and over 7 million dollars in property recoveries and drug seizures.
Crime Stoppers of Southeast Texas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that is funded by private donations and fund raising. NO TAX DOLLARS are involved.
Help us continue to make our community a safer place to live and work by making a donation to our program right now.
Hosting successful fundraisers is the key in funding our advertising, promotional items, board training and our 24/7 call center. We continue to strive to:
- Keep the public aware of our program
- Keep the media support on HIGH
- Implement new programs in conjunction with our affiliate law enforcement agencies
All Donations are Tax-Deductible
Other ways to donate include:
- Mail a check to Crime Stoppers of Southeast Texas, P.O. Box 12982, Beaumont, Texas 77726
- Call 409-880-1092 if you have any questions.